DON'T MISS OUR 80% OFF BACK TO SCHOOL SALE! 

HalifaxDragon
Oder

1 posts
0 reputation

IGN: HalifaxDragon
By HalifaxDragon » 4 months ago
-Minecraft Username:
HalifaxDragon

Sexy

-What makes you want to be staff?:
I feel as though this server is still small. There aren't that many people online to begin with, and I don't recognize many staff members that are online for a good period of time. I am usually very active on Minecraft, and I can be the staff member that's always online and helping others. I'm also generally a friendly person, so hopefully any newcomers won't be intimidated by the staff members. I know that I myself feel a little insecure when a person of higher power is in the same server as me, heh!

-Do you have a microphone and discord?:
I do have both a microphone and Discord, although I don't know if my microphone quality is good enough.

-Are you familiar with basic Minecraft commands?:
I do know quite a few, although I may need to refresh my memory. I know the most basic ones (/give, /kick, /ban, /weather, /gamemode, etc.), and I also am familiar with a few of the server commands as well (/sethome, /vote, /nick, /claim, etc.). If I need more to fufill the requirement, I'd be happy to learn all the commands! That way, I can be more useful when a new player doesn't understand the server commands themselves.

-How many hours do you have on the server? (Do /playtime on the server):
I've joined the server awfully recently; my total time is 5h and 11m at the time of me writing this.

-Have you been staff before on other servers? If so, are you currently a staff member for another server now? (Show proof):
I remember holding staff positions in other servers, however, those servers were either just starting out, or one of my friends made them. I currently hold no staff position.

-How often are you on the server?:
I join the server whenever I can! My time is split between here and Hypixel, and I'm making more of an effort to be on OderCraft more!

-Why do you think you're suitable for staff?:
I hope to bring as much help to this server as I can! I try to be friendly with most people, and I'm not the one for bias when deciding on punishments, if there need be any. I'm also fairly active, as I already mentioned, so that there can always be a staff member ready to help someone. Helping people also makes me feel better, I don't entirely know why, so holding a staff position would also make me and others feel good, I hope!

-What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?:
One of the greatest strengths I can have is my open-mindedness. I listen to all sides of an argument, issue, or problem, and get as much evidence as I need before making a decision. If someone would spit an insult at me, I'd most likely ignore it, if it was just a joke. Another strength of mine is I'm a friendly person, as I already mentioned. This may simply be natural, but I can carry a conversation far, and I'm bright and cheerful most of the time as well. A big weakness of mine may be my occasional lack of patience, as when I want something done, I tend to rush things a bit, maybe cut some corners, over-generalize things to the point where, if I'm explaining something, the other person may not entirely understand what I was trying to explain to them. This could potentially lead to some problems, and I'm already working on this.

-If accepted, do you understand that you can be demoted at any time if we feel you're unfit for staff?
I do understand! Being a staff member is very important, and I simply may not be suited for the job, which is okay!

EXTRA NOTE:
I leave every summer for 3 months, and if you don't want staff members that take such a big hiatus as this, it's okay as well! ^^

Meow! <3