DON'T MISS OUR 80% OFF BACK TO SCHOOL SALE! 

Lyriah

3 posts
3 reputation

IGN: Lyriah
By Lyriah » 4 months ago
-Minecraft Username: My username is Lyriah. 
-What makes you want to be staff?: I really enjoy this server and on my first day a staff member guided me through everything, I would love to be in that position making this server a welcoming and fun place to be. I will always assist players in questions and overall try to make their experience enjoyful. I also live in a different timezone to most staff so I will be able to be active when other staff are not so I believe this role is very suitable for me.
-Do you have a microphone and discord?: Yes I have both and am very active on discord.
-Are you familiar with basic minecraft commands?: Yes, I am also very familiar with most of the basic world-edit commands.
-How many hours do you have on the server? (Do /playtime on the server): 5 days, 8 hours
-Have you been staff before on other servers? If so, are you currently a staff member for another server now? (Show proof): I have been a staff member on a server known as Minetime when it was very active, although I am not anymore as that server is practically dead.
-How often are you on the server?: I a on almost every night depending on my work schedule.
-Why do you think you're suitable for staff?: I really enjoy helping people and making places more enjoyable. I am very active and can take a joke but I am also able to enforce the rules when people take things too far. 
-What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?: My strengths include: Very active, decent speed typer, Polite, patient
Weaknesses: Always tired and hungry
-If accepted, do you understand that you can be demoted at any time if we feel you're unfit for staff? Yes I 100% understand and am always willing to obtain constructive criticism.

Thank you for taking the time to read this (: