DON'T MISS OUR 80% OFF BACK TO SCHOOL SALE! 

SenpaiWolfie
Oder

1 posts
0 reputation

IGN: SenpaiWolfie
By SenpaiWolfie » 9 months ago
-Minecraft Username: SenpaiWolfie
-What makes you want to be staff?: I want to be a staff so that I can help out with trolls or just to be able to help out in chat. I have been around within the server for a couple of years now. I just wanna be able to discipline the people that need it like those who RP or those who are being rude.
-Do you have a microphone and discord?: I have a microphone and discord
-Are you familiar with basic Minecraft commands?: I am familiar with almost every command, but some are difficult. I can do the most basic down to use commands if needed. 
-How many hours do you have on the server? (Do /playtime on the server): It says 3d/12h/31m, but I have bee around the server for almost 2 years I believe. 
-Have you been staff before on other servers? If so, are you currently a staff member for another server now? (Show proof): I have never been a staff member, but I was a current builder on this server and retired from it. I was on a couple of the projects including the dance club.
-How often are you on the server?: I am on the server about 5-7 hours
-Why do you think you're suitable for staff?: I am a very nice and generous person. I am very helpful when it comes down to helping people out, but if I am needed to I can gladly mute/kick/ban someone when they do something wrong within the server. So I am not scared to give that person a boot for what they did wrong.
-What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?: My strengths are that I am creative, I have dedication, I am all about honesty, I have discipline when needed and I have no weaknesses honestly.
-If accepted, do you understand that you can be demoted at any time if we feel you're unfit for staff? I understand that I can be demoted at any point in time. I understand that they can demote me for their own given reasons. So I have no reason to be mad or upset about them taking the rank away.