DON'T MISS OUR 80% OFF BACK TO SCHOOL SALE! 

Kxng_Cartier
Oder

2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Kxng_Cartier
By Kxng_Cartier » 8 months ago

-Minecraft Username: Kxng_Cartier

-Rank: Due to lack of funding, I am stuck at the Oder rank, but I would be more than willing to pay for Sexy rank when i get the income for it.

-What makes you want to be staff?: 

This server seems rambunctious and unpredictable, I take these aspects as a challenge to try and help the moderation team manage the server while making new friends in this interesting community. 

-Do you have a microphone and discord?:

Yes I do, I have both of these things. My Discord is Kxng Cartier#7493

-Are you familiar with basic minecraft commands?: 

Yes I am, I have helped set up minigames for several small Minehut servers, I have made several complicated command block creations before. I also have a fair bit of experience with server moderation commands and the proper protocol when using them.

-How many hours do you have on the server? (Do /playtime on the server): 

I have 1 day 17 hours or 41 hours total and over 150 joins on this account according to the /playtime command, these hours are growing fast and steadily though, and I have been on this server with multiple accounts.

-Have you been staff before on other servers? If so, are you currently a staff member for another server now? (Show proof):

I was staff on a small minehut creative server a while back, My moderation ended when the Minehut Team updated the servers to 1.14.4 and wiped all current servers. The owner of the creative server never bothered to start over and run it so I was no longer on the staff team.

-How often are you on the server?: 

I am on daily for several hours. On the weekends, I will be on for long periods of time, I can easily work 10+ hours during the weekends. This server is as interesting as its player base and logging these hours is definitely no bore for me.

-Why do you think you're suitable for staff?:

I noticed this server is easily exploitable in many different ways. I'm not saying that this is something that needs fixing but It requires some skills and knowledge in dealing with players who know how to exploit the server. Whether it is duplication glitches, server lagging methods, backdoors, exploits (which are like hacks but with much bigger effects and consequences), book banning, chunk banning, server crashing methods or handling dangerous illegal items, I can deal with these at a relative ease. As someone who plays on Anarchy servers, I am well aware of the different hacks, exploits and game breaking bugs associated with Minecraft. If I were to join the staff team, I would bring my skills and knowledge to the team and would be a great addition to the team. I have been playing Minecraft since 2010 and for "a simple block game" It has never ceased to bore me, this applies to the OderCraft server and its players.

-What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?:

My greatest strengths would be my intelligence, my speech, my incredibly logical and analytical mindset, and my knowledge of hacks and exploits. I do not like talking about my intelligence because I find people get skeptical about my claim and start peppering me with questions about my knowledge but in reality, these questions have nothing to do with true intelligence. As for Weaknesses, I would say it would be organization. I struggle with starting a new routine, but once I get into the routine it sticks for good. Think of this as pushing a heavy rock, it is hard to get moving, but once it starts rolling, It takes a lot to stop its roll. I have grown a lot over the years of my life and as discouraging as it is to hear about the disorganization flaw of mine, I can assure you that If anything has grown more than me, It has been my improvement in organization and executive functioning.

-If accepted, do you understand that you can be demoted at any time if we feel you're unfit for staff?

Yes, that is an expectation in life, whether it is getting hired at a job, doing volunteer hours or joining an organization or club. One is expected to follow the guidelines and live up to the rules of said group. If I were to assume that once I am staff, I stay staff for life, I would sincerely hope to God that you would deny me for the absurdity of that belief. Going back to the question at hand, I am willing perfectly happy to accept this when joining the staff team here or any team, joining the staff team is more than moderation, it is about moderating properly and keeping good relations with the players you watch over. If I screw up or make a bad call on punishing someone without getting the correct facts or the full story on the situation. I am more than willing to take that risk if it means I can help out the server in growing out of the immature drama, fights and toxicity that is not needed nor wanted here.