DON'T MISS OUR 80% OFF BACK TO SCHOOL SALE! 

Austin_1203

6 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Austin_1203
By Austin_1203 » 6 months ago
-Minecraft Username:
-Do you have a microphone and discord?:
-Are you familiar with basic minecraft commands?:
-How many hours do you have on the server? (Do /playtime on the server):
-Have you been staff before on other servers? If so, are you currently a staff member for another server now? (Show proof):
-How often are you on the server?:
-Why do you think you're suitable for staff?:
-What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?:
-If accepted, do you understand that you can be demoted

Hello my in game name is flyzone450 and my real name is Angel or how alot of people call me big A ,Im 17 and will turn 18 in march 11th.I currently dont have a rank but would like to get one in the near future or at any given time,I am a male,I would want to be staff for several reason. i dont want to be a staff just to mess around with commands,or brag about my awesome prefix,i actually want to help people.i mean,sure being staff would be fun,but its also quite a difficult job that ive heard from some staff.the main reason why i want to be staff member is to make sure everyone is having fun time in this fantastic server.id hate for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectfull,they need help or simply dont know what to do i would help them all the way an other reason why id like helper is to help other staff members.normally,you would see in most applications that they only want to help players, but sometimes staff need a hand too, Yes i do have a microphone and my discord is (flyzone450#2458),Yes i know the basic commands for example9/kill and more)i also know some commands in command blocks(for example,allowingh anyone to obtian a specific item with /give without allowing everyone to /give themselves whatever they want,21h 51min but ive play more on my little brothers account,No i have not been staff on any minecarft sever ,in school days  i would play to 5pm-9pm and on weekends i would do all nighters,I think i am suitable because im always on to help others at any given time,im nice,kind,and austin is my homie,my greatest streanth is putting people in there place and always being honest and my weaknesses well its grammer ask austin he knows and im very inmpatient at times,And if i ever get demoted for whatever the reason being i would fully understand and not complain but i would be sad in the inside but then again thats how we move on in life,ive help alot of people in this sever and other severs and i plan to help alot more people,for additional information my time zone is easter time zone,i take on a very harsh view on any kind of harrassment or bullying due to the experiences i have suffered through my past.from these experiences,i have obtaind the ability to recognize bullying or harassment should it take place,and will be proficient when dealing with it. if anissue were to arise,i would most likely be online ton deal with it. im always helpful and quick to respond to any messages that i see ,and will always enforce the rules to the best of my abilities.i do have a very few amount of bad sides to myself,but i can get past them.im usually active on the sever, on the weekdays,i can corntribute somewhere around seven and a half hours. on weekdays though,i can only provide four to five.as for the weekends,im available for seventeen straight hours,based on an 8 am-midnight schedule. i will not be available at times,usually when i am grocery shopping with my parents.if im short on words was because i missed counted.to whoever reads this have on great rest of your day or night.

Austin_1203

6 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Austin_1203
By Austin_1203 » 6 months ago
This is flyzone450's, he couldn't log in here to post it himself, so I volunteered to post it for him