DON'T MISS OUR 80% OFF BACK TO SCHOOL SALE! 

DrHadesUchiha
Oder

1 posts
0 reputation

IGN: DrHadesUchiha
By DrHadesUchiha » about 1 month ago
-Minecraft Username: My minecraft username is DrHadesUchiha.
-Age: I am 18 years of age, being born on the 17th of August, 2001
-Rank: Oder [Non-Sexy], though I am willing to spend money to get that Sexy rank ;)
-Gender: I am an Alpha Male, being interested in girls, but also aiming to provide equal treatment to all.
-What makes you want to be staff?: I want to be part of the staff because I want to be able to give people on the server a good time as much as possible, minimizing the toxicities that may occur in the community.
-Do you have a microphone and discord?: Yes I do! I have also joined the Official Oder Network discord server :>
-Are you familiar with basic minecraft commands?: Yes I do! I have played Minecraft since the year 2012, and I have familiarized myself with the commands and have used said commands on my friends' servers
-How many hours do you have on the server? (Do /playtime on the server): Unfortunately, as I have only known of the server recently, I have only played in the servers 30 times, with 10 hours, 35 minutes, and 46 seconds of playtime. I however promise to grind more hours in order to prove my willingess to be part of the staff.
-Have you been staff before on other servers? If so, are you currently a staff member for another server now? (Show proof): Unfortunately, I haven't been part of a staff on any other server as my only basis of experience is being op'ed in my friends' servers as well as being part of an Esports Event Organizer. I believe that Oder may help me in gaining lesson and experience.
-How often are you on the server?: I am always on the server everyday, usually active around 9pm Philippine Standard Time onwards.
-Why do you think you're suitable for staff?: I am suitable in being part of your staff because I believe I can be part of the growth and development of the server and community as time passes. Secondly, I believe I can improve the staff with my presence. Lastly, I know that I can contribute to a server with so much to give to the player as it caters to what it needs or wants from us.
-What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?: My greatest strengths are my outgoing personality and knowledge and experience of being part of a team/system and working around it. My greatest weakness is my polarizing approach that may cause misunderstandings.
-If accepted, do you understand that you can be demoted at any time if we feel you're unfit for staff? Yes, as a man with responsibility, I understand that there are duties I have to maintain in order to keep the integrity of the staff in check as well as be able to accept that my actions may it be right or wrong, have consequences to be taken account for.