DON'T MISS OUR 80% OFF BACK TO SCHOOL SALE! 

Xo101Paris101oX
Oder

1 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Xo101Paris101oX
By Xo101Paris101oX » 12 months ago
-Minecraft Username: Xo101Paris101oX.
-What makes you want to be staff?: I would like to be staff because I really enjoy being on odercraft and I would love to be part of the team that makes the server a great place to be.
-Do you have a microphone and discord?: Yes, my discord is Xo101Paris101oX#0782.
-Are you familiar with basic Minecraft commands?: Yes I am familiar with Minecraft commands, I have been playing Minecraft since 2010 so my knowledge has grown over the years.
-How many hours do you have on the server? (Do /playtime on the server): 1d 4h 53m 3s with my times joined being 77.
-Have you been staff before on other servers? If so, are you currently a staff member for another server now? (Show proof): No I have not been or am staff on any other servers.
-How often are you on the server?: I am on the server mainly at weekends, however I am online during the week whenever I have spare time after doing school work. This time varies due to being in an examination year.
-Why do you think you're suitable for staff?: I think I am suitable for staff because I am trustworthy and sensible so I will only take action when it is required. I won't ban or mute anyone unless it is needed.
-What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?: My strengths are being able to realise when certain actions are needed e.g. muting or banning people. My weaknesses are that sometimes I get stressed when I am having to constantly repeat an instruction and the person who I'm giving the instruction to won't listen. However, this can be sorted with me taking a second to breathe and calm myself down.
-If accepted, do you understand that you can be demoted at any time if we feel you're unfit for staff? Yes I totally agree with this.