DON'T MISS OUR 80% OFF BACK TO SCHOOL SALE! 

Matt
Oder

1 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Matt
By Matt » 12 months ago
-Minecraft Username: Tayxlah
-What makes you want to be staff?: So that i can help manage the rules in the server so that you can work on more important things for the server, With Oder 2.0 coming soon, great staff is important for success in the server. i want to be one of them because this server deserves better, non-abusive staff that are on more frequently. 
-Do you have a microphone and discord?: Yes, my tag is Tayxlah#0200
-Are you familiar with basic minecraft commands?: Yes, i’m familiar with most minecraft commands.
-How many hours do you have on the server? (Do /playtime on the server): 4 days, and 2 hours.
-Have you been staff before on other servers? If so, are you currently a staff member for another server now? (Show proof): I was an admin on a popular instagram/youtuber’s minecraft server. her name is PixelPerf and her server was ReefMC. this was about two years ago so i’m no longer apart of that team. the server was extremely large with an active player count in the hundreds during peak times.
-How often are you on the server?: frequently on the server, and i am usually always available to be online.
-Why do you think you're suitable for staff?: experience and not being an abusive, power hungry child, automatically makes anybody a good fit for staff. i’m suitable for staff because of that.
-What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?: greatest strength would have to be my easygoing personality and being outgoing. weaknesses are my “duh moments” and i can be cocky at times.
-If accepted, do you understand that you can be demoted at any time if we feel you're unfit for staff? Absolutely. thanks for your time.