DON'T MISS OUR 80% OFF BACK TO SCHOOL SALE! 

oofaloofadoof
Oder

1 posts
0 reputation

IGN: oofaloofadoof
By oofaloofadoof » 3 months ago
-Minecraft Username: oofaloofadoof
-What makes you want to be staff?: As an avid enjoyer of helping out people that have questions, I'd love to be a staff member that can be able to assist players with concerns or issues. I also gain a lot of enjoyment from building.
-Do you have a microphone and discord?: Yes, both.
-Are you familiar with basic minecraft commands?: Yes, I am familiar with basic minecraft commands.
-How many hours do you have on the server? (Do /playtime on the server): 3 days, 15 hours, 26 minutes (currently).
-Have you been staff before on other servers? If so, are you currently a staff member for another server now? (Show proof): I have previously been an Administrator on a close friend's server 5 years ago. I have also been a Helper on Foxcraft on my old profile account called Snookums (which neither roles are active).
-How often are you on the server?: I'm on everyday for about 4-5 hours.
-Why do you think you're suitable for staff?: I think I am suitable for staff due to my accommodating and hospitable nature towards others. I can be very supportive and cooperative.
-What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?: My greatest strengths are that I'm an avid listener and that I'm very compassionate. My greatest weaknesses are that I can be impulsive when it comes to making decisions.
-If accepted, do you understand that you can be demoted at any time if we feel you're unfit for staff? Yes, I understand.